So you’ve signed up to box in one of our Ultra White Collar Boxing Events. Here’s some information to help you answer some frequently asked questions…
WHAT WILL TRAINING BE LIKE?
Training will be approximately 2 sessions a week and will be weekday evenings or weekends.
WHAT KIT DO I NEED TO BUY?
All equipment is available to buy from our shop.
WHO DO I CONTACT FOR HELP OR ADVICE?
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME?
- Work hard & enjoy yourself
- Use the ‘I am Boxing’ Facebook cover image
- Pledge to raise a minimum £50 for Cancer Research UK via a JustGiving page
- Sell tickets to friends and family (this can be standard, VIP or a combination).
WHAT WILL THE EVENT BE LIKE?
I've Signed up, what happens next?
- You will receive a confirmation text and email from us inviting you to join a Facebook group. Please make sure you join this group as information will be posted in there across the 8 Weeks.
- Cancer Research UK will email you with details of your Just Giving page.
- You will receive a text from your area rep within 14 days of signing up.
- We will invite you along to a registration meeting where we will give you all of the information about the process and give you chance to ask any questions.
- Training starts!
For more information, visit our ‘Whats Involved’ Page.
CAN MY COMPANY SUPPORT ME?
HOW DO I SET UP JUSTGIVING?
- Click this link to our JustGiving page
- Click ‘see all events’
- Find your event on the right, click ‘view event details’
- Click ‘fundraise for this charity’
- You will then be prompted to make an account. You can either use your Facebook account or your email. Once it’s created you can then start sharing your page. If you get a company to support you they also donate to this account.
If you need any fundraising support, please email us.
Can I order any materials to help with my fundraising, like collection buckets?
HOW DO I GET TICKETS?
Tickets can be bought from your area representative or on Eventbrite.